Competitive Capabilities International (CCI) currently has a vacancy available for a Outside Sales Manager to join a dynamic and multi-skilled team in Europe. This role is a remote / homebased role.
We’re a global organisation headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa with operations in all major regions – your main focus will be supporting the Europe region however you will truly be a global citizen working closely with global corporates in Africa, USA and China as well.
We help clients in 75 countries around the world transform their operations and supply chain to be world class.
You will work on challenging assignments to help unlock greatness in our current clients and to drive business development for new clients to help them build competitive capability through our digital applications. We are proud that although we’re small, we compete with major global consulting companies and we have a long track record (more than 35 years!) of exceptional service and impact, which has earned us international acclaim and awards. TRACC, CCI’s signature product, was originally developed and launched in 1997. TRACC is a digital Value Chain Improvement Solution that powers the business improvement initiatives of some of the world’s leading organizations.
What’s in it for you?
Not only do you get to help make great companies even better, we offer competitive compensation plus the ability to grow your career through our extensive investment in formal training and development. Because we are a small company you will be given loads of opportunity to build a wide skill set and you will be encouraged to innovate and consistently improve.
The Outside Sales Manager - Europe is an integral part of the Business Development and Sales team. The position is responsible for driving new opportunities/prospects through to closure and is responsible for supporting the achievement of stated annual revenue targets for the region. The Outside Sales Manager will work in concert with various internal stakeholders to respond to the demand created through both direct and indirect marketing and sales methods. The Outside Sales Manager must be an effective networker and be comfortable working with all levels of a client organization, including:
This role has the option to be filled full time (37.5 hour week) or part-time (30 hours per week, which can be worked over 4 or 5 days). We are keen to work around the successful applicants life commitments - work-life balance is important to us at CCi, over half of the team in Europe are already working part time. This is a permanent and remote / home-based position that requires travel on an ad hoc basis based on business development needs. Location can be based in London, Birmingham, Manchester or open to anywhere in the UK, we currently have 10 employees and 45 Independent Contractors working remotely in the UK and Europe. Please note you will be asked to provide current right to work documentation to work in the UK.
• Develop product knowledge of the TRACC platform and remain abreast of product updates
• Leverage, facilitate and drive CCi’s ERA3 sales methodology to ensure a systematic approach to opportunity development (discover, diagnose, design and deliver) through to opportunity closure and implementation success in coordination with the broader team
• Own the diagnose, design and close stages on the sales process and have the knowledge and contacts to bring in the right experts at the right time to support the closing of that sale.
• Identify the decision-makers and influencers, understand the symptoms and causes discovering the prospect’s problems and challenges (pain points), mapping CCi value proposition to provide solutions to the prospect’s needs, and making CCi relevant to prospects
• Develop a value hypothesis (including client return on investment) that will establish relationship/s with the C-Suite and core decision-makers, and create deep, meaningful and relevant engagements with qualified prospects
• Coordinate face-to-face meetings with prospect clients to conduct demo presentations and to continue to drive the sales process through client prospect relationship management
• Manage the facilitation of proposals and negotiations while identifying and influencing key decision makers both externally and internally
• Manage the facilitation of closing activities
• Execute commercial and legal contracts (NDA’s, MSA’s, License Agreements and SOWs) in coordination with Company Secretary and external corporate attorney
• Document and regularly update communication and sales activities in Salesforce
• Develop accurate budget and forecasts
• Prepare weekly progress, pipeline and forecast reports to review with the regional team
Minimum Job Requirements:
• BA/BS in Business Administration (with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting, , Operations Management), Economics, , Engineering, or related field required. MBA preferred.
• Lean Six Sigma or equivalent experience in continuous improvement methodologies
• Minimum of 7-10 years of consultative sales experience with a proven track record of driving a complex sales process to closure, preferably in a technical sales capacity
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
• Lead generation and pipeline management experience required
• Possess strong negotiation skills and experience executing commercial and legal contracts
• Situational Leadership leaning to espouse critical thinking, problem solving and data driven decision-making capability
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical concepts clearly and concisely
• Previous experience using Salesforce or other CRM required
• Business acumen, financial analysis and reporting experience required
• Possess excellent understanding of world class manufacturing principles, methodologies and practices
• Possess an excellent understanding of supply chain optimization processes and practices to create an aligned and efficient value chain preferred
• Possess the ability to collaborate with product SMEs and specialist consultants to design and customize solutions
• Must be a self-starter that acts with a sense of urgency and has the fortitude to overcome rejection
The work environment is target driven with a heavy emphasis on teamwork and multi-skilling. Shared learning is encouraged. People are expected to be personally accountable for the quality and delivery of their own work. Initiative and continuous improvement ideas are encouraged within a growth mindset culture.
At CCi we welcome diversity, in your role as Outside Sales Manager you will support Europe across a number of countries, languages and cultures. We are proud of our Global offering and work to continue to evolve our diverse team allowing for continued inclusion. We value each individual voice, encouraging curiosity and collaboration. We welcome all applications and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to support candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.
Your application was submitted successfully.